Alwan PrintStandardizer 6.2.0: New Release Candidate
We have released a new release candidate version of our process control server Alwan PrintStandardizer.
Give it a final test before its public release and please share your feedback with us.
Find the list of new features and improvements below:
• Improved feather-off option for G7®/NPDC TRCA curves
• Improved TRCA curves for processes showing very high TVI values
• New manual measurement export
• New ISO 12647-7:2016 contract proof assessment JCT
• More than 10 improvements and bug fixes
Alwan PrintStandardizer 6.2.0 discontinued features and technologies:
- Offline profiling and Maximum Black separation have been removed from Alwan PrintStandardizer
Please use Alwan ToolBox instead
- Following operating systems are not supported anymore:
MacOS: Yosemite (10.10), El Capitan (10.11)
Microsoft Windows: 7 Pro, 8 Pro, Server 2008 R2
- Direct connections to following instruments are not supported anymore:
Barbieri SpectroPad Series 1 & 2
- Alwan PrintStandardizer 6.2.0 will be the last version to run on MacOS (any version) and to support measurement instruments
Next Alwan PrintStandardizer version discontinued features and technologies:
Please note that the next major version of Alwan PrintStandardizer will not support anymore:
- MacOS (any version)
Please switch customers to Windows version
- Measurement instruments (any instrument)
Please use Alwan ToolBox for your measurement operations
For more detailed information about the Alwan PrintStandardizer 6.2.0 new features, improvements and bug fixes, please read our “What’s New” document available here.
Please find below login and password for the beta testing area
By downloading Alwan PrintStandardizer 6.2.0 Release Candidate,
you agree to use this software according to our
Beta Test Program Agreement.