Alwan ColorHub 8.5.0 (Release Candidate)
Our color management server Alwan ColorHub 8.5.0 is now available as a Release Candidate.
Give it a final test and share your feedback with us.
As a reminder, please find the list of new features and improvements below.
- HydraFix® Profile Updater; adds a checkbox to link ACH queue to Alwan ToolBox
- Adobe PDF Library v18 (APDFL v18.0.3PlusP2r): Fixes file rendering issues
- Redesign Dot Reproduction Limit to fit the flexo curves needs
- “Always Rasterize” trigger can be used with Local Rasterization
- “Allow reduction up to (dpi)” new rasterization option added to reduce dpi when needed
- Adds support for SFTP transfers in the folder settings
- New supported OS:
– MacOS 12 Monterey
– Windows 11 Professional
- Plus many bug fixes and improvements
For more detailed information about the Alwan ColorHub 8.5.0 new features, improvements and bug fixes, please read our “What’s New” document available here.
Please find below login and password for the beta testing area
By downloading Alwan ColorHub 8.5.0 RC, you agree to use this software according to our Beta Test Program Agreement.