Alwan ToolBox 3.1.0: The new reference software for conformance assessment from Alwan
Alwan ToolBox 3.1.0
The new reference software for conformance assessment from Alwan
The newly improved conformance assessment feature available in Alwan ToolBox has been designed to improve user experience and to replace Alwan PrintVerifier.
After introducing conformance assessment to the version 3.0.0 of Alwan ToolBox, we are adding .xml export and FTP support to “Import & Assess + Measure & Assess” functions in the latest version 3.1.0.
You can now assess conformance of your prints against ISO, G7® or custom standards, and export measurement files and PDF reports locally or to FTP servers.
Supported measurement instruments
- Konica Minolta FD-9 Auto Scan Spectrophotometer
- TECHKON SpectroDens
- TECHKON SpectroJet (except Basic edition)
- X-Rite eXact (no Bluetooth connexion, no eXact Basic support)
- X-Rite i1 Pro 1, 2 & 3
- X-Rite i1iO 1, 2 & 3
- X-Rite iSis 1 & 2
Supported measurement files
- Alwan PrintVerifier measurement file (APV v2.0 and later)
- Barbieri instruments with Barbieri Gateway software
- PressSign XML measurement file
- QuadTech SpectralCam measurement file
- TECHKON’s ExPresso (Normal and Pro)
- X-Rite’s EasyTrax Software, IntelliTrax Software, Measure Tool measurement file, i1 profiler measurement file, Color Port measurement file
- Any usual measurement file formats (.cxf, .xml, .cgats, .svf)
NOTE: Alwan PrintVerifier discontinued
All Alwan PrintVerifier end users with valid URTS will be able to switch to Alwan ToolBox Import & Assess + Measure & Assess – Screen and PDF reporting + Averaging + Export when renewing their URTS for 2022.
To benefit from this special and time-limited offer, orders must be placed before 31st January 2022.
Screen reporting in Alwan ToolBox
PDF reporting in Alwan ToolBox