NEW BETA: Alwan ToolBox 2.0.0
We have just released a new beta version of Alwan ToolBox.
Give it a test and share your feedback with us.
Please find the list of new features and improvements below.
- X-Rite i1 Pro 3 and i1iO 3 Support
- New Profile Viewer
Profile Viewer enables 3D and 2D views and comparisons.
- macOS version
Alwan ToolBox is now available under macOS 10.14.x or 10.15.x.
- M-condition selection
User can choose desired measurement mode when importing CxF measurement file including multi
measurement modes (M0-M1-M2-M3).
- Hydra package charts update (v 1.4.1)
- Measurement errors are detected.
- Datasets with problematic channel(s) are detected.
- Averaging datasets of different charts is detected and not permitted.
- Averaging datasets of different substrates is not permitted.
For more detailed information about the Alwan ToolBox 2.0.0 new features, improvements and bug fixes, please read our “What’s New” document available here.
Alwan ToolBox: 3D profile viewer
Hydra® profiles made with Alwan ToolBox can be viewed in 3D at the validation step in Import and Profile and Import and Profile functions.
A new feature is also available to preview all your system’s profiles, called Profile Viewer.
Fig 1: New 3D Profile Viewer feature in Alwan ToolBox 2.0.0
(New CMYKOGV Hydra® profile vs PSO Coated v3)
Please find below login and password for the beta testing area